Too cool! Ghost net bracelets are handmade from fishing nets recovered from reefs or ship wrecks at depths of more than 50 metres to help prevent wildlife being injured or killed. These bracelets have been handcrafted in Germany from ghost nets collected from the Black Sea. Each bracelet has with a certificate listing the date and location of recovery and comes with its own cloth bag. $3.50 from the sale of each bracelet is donated by Bracenet to Healthy Seas. Unisex. Ethically handmade. Every Black Sea Bracenet means a piece of ghost net less in the oceans and is a conversation starter. Spread the message for the protection of the seas and release them from the haunt of the nets: SAVE THE SEAS, WEAR A NET.
Available in three sizes: Small 19cm (circumference), Medium 21cm (circumference) and Large 22cm (circumference).
About the Bracenet
- single row
- around 4 mm
- made of a former fishing net (HDPE)
- clasp: gold/rosé or black matt magnetic clasp with engraved logo
- every product is unique and may differ slightly from the pictures
- nickel-free, waterproof & stainless
- net recovered in September 2020, cleaned in an environmentally friendly way
- handmade in Germany
- upcycling product made of a piece of fishing net and magnetic clasp
- knots and colour originate from the real net